Guest Blogger Application
We invite you to JOIN IN THE FUN and connect with women all over the world. We would love to share your words of wisdom with our GLOBAL SISTERHOOD.
If you are a woman who knows she is brilliant in any of the following three categories:
- Wealth and Prosperity Expert (creating a conscious business, soul driven marketing/sales, wealth consciousness)
- Natural Health, Beauty, or Fashion Expert. (stress, spirituality, energy work, self Image,)
- Relationship/Family Expert ( creating conscious partnerships, parenting, romance, dating, business relationships)
Each of the above categories focus on the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical development of women.
What We Look For in a Guest Post
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new.
We look for a few things in everything piece we publish:
- Be well-written and original.
- Have a logical structure and flow.
- Please include a visual element. When you pair a vibrant image with great content you get more attention.
- Use subheadings and bullets/lists, where appropriate, to make it easy for the reader to consume the information.
- Include a strong, compelling introduction and a conclusion that wraps up the article or provides a call to action.
- Attribute all data, quotes, and referenced content by hyperlinking to the original source.
- Be between 800 and 1,500 words; however, don’t sacrifice depth for brevity.
- Avoid promotional information. Your company can be an example, but it should be used as the basis for sharing knowledge.
What We Won't Publish
- Articles that are clearly part of a link building campaign. Including links to your homepage or contact form in the body of the article is a clear sign of this.
- Articles that criticize women or men, sexuality, or faith; this is not a site to air grievances.
- Articles that have appeared on other blogs or news outlets. Contributors must own the rights to any content published.
How to Submit Your Article
Email your completed article (as a Word Doc or a HTML file) to karen (at) karenklassen (dot]) ca. Include all images and charts (must be at least 600 px wide) as separate attachments.
If your article meets our quality standards and follows our guidelines, we will email you within two weeks to confirm a publication date.
Please include a 25 word bio which includes a link to your website. (You must have a website)
If you would like to be a Guest Blogger please email Karen Klassen at email below with "Guest Blogger" in subject line.
If you are applying to be Guest Blogger please note that we will only select articles or posts we feel are in alignment with our values. You will only hear from us if your article has been chosen.
Note: Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
The Not-So-Fine Print
While we make every effort to preserve your voice, we may also update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
We ask that, any time someone comments on a post they write, that you respond to the comment. You can write just a simple reply as long as you acknowledge that someone has commented and respond to it.
Submit your Application to karen (at) karenklassen (dot) ca
We are excited to be collaborating with you and sharing your brilliance!